Top 10 Reasons We’re All Happy the Lockout is Over
10. One of the most beloved questions to raise by NFL analysts, “Where will Nnamdi Asomugha end up????” will finally be answered.
9. Sports journalists will stop inventing stories in order to have something to write about.
8. Roger Goodell can finally stop eating Top Ramen (remember he’s been living off of $1 for the past 136 days).
7. NFL Network might stop talking about their Top 100 list.
6. We can once and for all find out if Plaxico Burress was sending a secret message of his desire to play in Philadelphia by wearing a Phillies hat on the day he was released from prison. (Or maybe the hat just matched his shoes that day…)
5. Non football fans will stop asking us: “So, isn’t there like a strike going on or something?”
4. Albert Breer finally gets a day off.
3. Crime rates will now go back down.
2. We can all stop pretending to care about other sports.
1. Now that we have the CBA behind us, we can finally crack down on this debt ceiling.
2 Comments for Top 10 Reasons We’re All Happy the Lockout Is Over