Top 10 Reasons We’re All Happy the Lockout is Over
10. One of the most beloved questions to raise by NFL analysts, “Where will Nnamdi Asomugha end up????” will finally be answered. vegas online casino blackjack
real gambling games online
9. Sports journalists will stop inventing stories in order to have something to write about.
roulette game download mobile
8. Roger Goodell can finally stop eating Top Ramen (remember he’s been living off of $1 for the past 136 days).
top blackjack app android
7. NFL Network might stop talking about their Top 100 list. real money casino ipad app
6. We can once and for all find out if Plaxico Burress was sending a secret message of his desire to play in Philadelphia by wearing a Phillies hat on the day he was released from prison. (Or maybe the hat just matched his shoes that day…)
virtual casino sign up
5. Non football fans will stop asking us: “So, isn’t there like a strike going on or something?” trends and statistics about gambling sites
4. Albert Breer finally gets a day off. sites de casinos online
3. Crime rates will now go back down.
safest online casino sites
2. We can all stop pretending to care about other sports. vip casino
1. Now that we have the CBA behind us, we can finally crack down on this debt ceiling.
Number 1 Reason (drumroll): WE GET TO WATCH THE BEST FOOTBALL AGAIN (sorry for the caps).
prepaid visa cards for online gaming